Visit my parents on the Lake for the weekend or go to the mountains or the beach for a week, I've always struggled with what to do with my precious dog tire. The thought of his boarding brought tears to my eyes and pet sitters are a luxury that I can not only means. Therefore, my only option was to take them with me.
Fortunately, tire enjoys horseback riding in the car. We're going for all the days of rides and it really expects it. For those of you who do not have a dog-loving car, you take some time to go for a car. Try to take them for short walks and make you travel in a box or a carrier. This offers them a safe place and can help reduce the amount of anxiety that they live. Once your pet is used for the car, you are ready to take the road!
Now the first time that I have had the tire to the House of my parents, I was very nervous. She had never rest the night before of any other and I did not know how she would react to my dog parents or in a strange place. OH well, off grandmother we will!
As I mentioned previously, tire like the car, the attraction was a breeze. It was actually being there that I was afraid of. When we arrived at our destination, I put on his leash and we headed towards the front door. My parents, Butch Beagle, was already barking up a storm, the fur trade on the back of the tire began to increase. Perhaps this was not a good idea after all. My mother came to the door to welcome and Butch settle down a little. As we entered the House, two dogs were uncomfortable, but began to see mutually by the usual sniffing and some low grunts; So far so good. Tire began to familiarize themselves with the new environment, audit of each room in the House. Butch, of course, was behind right on its heels every step of the process. It turned out fine, so we all head out of the backyard.
The dogs began to run and play together which was a good sign. I brought along the fence without wire of the tire to prevent his wandering off the coast. It works wonderfully at home, but I had never tried it in a new environment. I just turned it, it adjusted the desired parameter, and we were all together! These barriers are adjustable from 5 to 90 feet in all directions, while it was the place to browse. When she heard the warning beep, she stopped, just as it did at home. What a relief! We could hang out on the dock on the Lake and do not have to worry about where was tire. Butch may continue to do what he pleased, but there tend to stay closer to home to keep an eye on his "niece". I could let Taffy at any time of day or night without having to accompany him. It worked perfectly! My parents could not believe how it worked. They have even decided to get one for Butch.
Tire and I are now the road warriors! We go to the beach, the mountains and visit family and friends. Therefore, if you plan to travel with your dog, go! Be sure only to get her used to the car before-hand and to consider whether a fence wireless could make your vacation with your dog (s) more enjoyable. It clear that gives me peace of mind when I take tire on vacations. It can do the same for you!
..............You can go here to train your dog like a professional than seeking and pay high prices for professional dog trainer!


0 comments:
Post a Comment